Shipping & order processing
- HomeBaked App ships throughout Australia using Australia Post as our third party shipping provider.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, using Australia Post, Monday through Thursday. We do not ship nationwide on Fridays or holidays.
- Orders are not shipped over a weekend and are not delivered on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or on public holidays.
Nationwide shipping guarantee
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within Australia.
- Shipments are not currently available outside of Australia.
- HomeBaked App is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabelling from Australia Post.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- Australia Post may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery (for refrigerated goods only).
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays or unforeseeable forces of Nature into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- HomeBaked App is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 1 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
- Since some of our products (food-based) are perishable, we suggest you ship your order to an address where someone is available to receive it in a timely manner.
When an order gets shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and your order will arrive no later than 3-5 business days.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, HomeBaked App does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance Pending, HomeBaked App will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team within 2 days of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your product experience.
HomeBaked App currently accepts Visa and Mastercard cards.
Cancellations & modifications
Orders may not be cancelled within 2 business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing and production schedule.
The HomeBaked Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Friday, 9:00AM–5:00PM AWST. Please email email@example.com
with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your HomeBaked experience.
For additional questions about our online ordering, please visit here.